Below are some of the current consulting requirements at Timms Media.
To be considered, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
This is a part-time independent consulting position.
The Search Engine Optimization Analyst will work with the Search Engine Optimization Director and Internet Marketing Team to implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of online marketing analytics. The Search Engine Analyst is expected to complete assigned SEO tasks and to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search engine strategy.
- Provide support and analysis for the Search Engine Optimization team including:
- Monitor, track, and report on organic search metrics, including trend analysis.
- Complete search engine optimization tasks for a wide variety of clients and projects.
- Back link strategy implementation
- Keyword discovery and search volume analysis
- Directory submissions and revisions
- Content syndication across appropriate networks
- Social Media marketing
- Internal link optimization
- Website technical analysis, evaluation and remediation
- META optimization
- Research and analyze competition
- Interact with copywriters to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
- Provide ad-hoc support for the SEO team as needed
- Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
- A degree in business, marketing, communications or related subjects is preferred.
- 5+ years previous online SEO experience. Ad agency or online direct marketing background a plus.
- Thorough understanding of both on-site and off-site white hat SEO techniques and fundamentals.
- Familiarity with Social Media networks and proper integration into SEO campaigns.
- Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Exceptional communication skills. Show superior judgment and professionalism when corresponding with partners and team members.
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in some or all of the following website metrics analysis tools (or direct equivalent): Google
- Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends, Coremetrics.
- Proficiency in some or all of the following SEO analysis tools (or direct equivalent): Web CEO, SEO Powersuite, Bright Edge, SEO Moz.